Polypropylene and fiberglass handle, 1055 steel hollow ground one piece tomahawk head, nylon sheath, Russ Kommer designed outdoorsman axe.
Designed with the outdoorsman in mind. The outdoorsman axe is designed to be lightweight and excels at tasks around the campsite, whether you're out hunting, fishing, camping, or testing out your wilderness survival skills.
- One piece head is hot-forged, hollow ground, high carbon 1055 tool steel for superior strength and durability
- Axe is 24” and weighs 2 lbs. 4.2 ounces - lightweight and filling the "middle ground" between a hatchet and a full sized axe.
- Injection-molded polypropylene and fiberglass handle is designed for easy hand placement when cutting kindling
- Integrated tang extends from axe head down into the handle for increased strength and rigidity
- Includes nylon sheath for storage and safe transport
- Designed by acclaimed cutting tool maker, outdoorsman, and hunter, Russ Kommer
- Axe is the same design and measurements as our popular current Outdoorsman Axe